Dangerous Magic is Here!
Dec 26 2011, 6:00 am
The third and final book in the Sisters of Magic trilogy is now available! Yes, its officially a day early, but I’ve had so many readers begging for Cade’s story early that I gave in. There are a few stories that I really hate to have end, and Cade’s was one of them.
With the darkness holding firmly onto his soul, Cade knows he’s destined for Hell. Men like him don’t perform the deeds he has, regardless if they came by order of the king, and not elude the darkness…
A loner, Cade takes what the land provides and vows to keep the two men he thought of as brothers alive from the great evil after them. He knows his time is short and the evil is looking for him, but there is just enough humanity left in him to aid his friends. When the flame-haired witch finds him, Cade is instantly spellbound by her beauty. He can either forget her – or give in to the reckless, impossible love that could destroy her…
Links to buy ebook: Kindle | Nook | Smashwords
Read an Excerpt | Cade’s Character Profile | Francesca’s Character Profile
Find out more about the Sisters of Magic trilogy.
In order to win an ebook copy of ECHOES OF MAGIC, the second book in the trilogy, a $10 iTunes gift card, *and* a $10 Amazon gift card help me spread the word. Here is what you can do for entries, and remember, every thing you do is an entry!
Be sure to give me proof of what you do for your entry to be counted!
Contest ends on Dec 28th. I’ll pick the winner and announce it on Dec 29th.
- Facebook about DANGEROUS MAGIC
- Tweet about DANGEROUS MAGIC
- Blog about DANGEROUS MAGIC
- Review DANGEROUS MAGIC
- Buy DANGEROUS MAGIC
- Tell a yahoo/google group about DANGEROUS MAGIC
- Tag DANGEROUS MAGIC on Amazon
- Like DANGEROUS MAGIC on Amazon and BN
- Add DANGEROUS MAGIC to a Goodreads list
- Add DANGEROUS MAGIC to your Goodreads shelf
- Apr, 2015 (2)
- Mar, 2015 (2)
- Jan, 2015 (1)
- Dec, 2014 (2)
- Nov, 2014 (2)
- Sep, 2014 (2)
- Aug, 2014 (1)
- Jun, 2014 (1)
- Apr, 2014 (1)
- Mar, 2014 (4)
- Feb, 2014 (2)
- Jan, 2014 (1)
- Dec, 2013 (1)
- Oct, 2013 (4)
- Sep, 2013 (3)
- Aug, 2013 (1)
- Jun, 2013 (3)
- Apr, 2013 (2)
- Mar, 2013 (1)
- Dec, 2012 (14)
- Nov, 2012 (3)
- Oct, 2012 (5)
- Sep, 2012 (2)
- Aug, 2012 (2)
- Jul, 2012 (1)
- Mar, 2012 (2)
- Feb, 2012 (6)
- Jan, 2012 (4)
- Dec, 2011 (23)
- Nov, 2011 (7)
- Oct, 2011 (5)
- Sep, 2011 (21)
- Marie Andersson: I love all the covers!:D
- D O N N A: Thank you so much, Jenny! You’ve totally made my day.
- Jenny: Hi Donna, I stumbled upon your books but a few weeks ago and I am in love with the wonderful world you have...
- D O N N A: Hi, Jessica! The Dark Kings are much, much longer than 30 pages. It began as a spin off with three...
- Jessica: Hi Donna, I just a finished the dark swords and warriors. I’m moving on to the dark kings but are they...