Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Do the books in the series have to be read in order?
- Q. What is planned in the Dark Sword/Dark Warriors Series?
- Q. How many books will there be in the series?
- Q. Where can I go to find out more information about the series?
- Q. Where can I buy the books?
Q. Do the books in the series have to be read in order?
A. They are all stand-alone, however reading them in order will give you a better flavor of the series. If you want to read in order, the series installments are:
- DANGEROUS HIGHLANDER December 29, 2009
- FORBIDDEN HIGHLANDER May 25, 2010
- WICKED HIGHLANDER November 2, 2010
- UNTAMED HIGHLANDER April 26, 2011
- SHADOW HIGHLANDER August 30, 2011
- DARKEST HIGHLANDER January 31, 2012
The Series will continue with the Dark Warrior Books…
- MIDNIGHT’S MASTER May 22, 2012
- MIDNIGHT’S LOVER June 26, 2012
- MIDNIGHT’S SEDUCTION October, 30 2012
- MIDNIGHT’S WARRIOR November 27, 2012
- MIDNIGHT’S KISS June 2013
- MIDNIGHT’S CAPTIVE TBD July 2013
- MIDNIGHT’S TEMPTATION Nov 2013
- MIDNIGHT’S PROMISE TBD Dec 2013
- MIDNIGHT’S SURRENDER
Q. What is planned in the Dark Sword Series?
A. The first three books will deal with the MacLeod brothers and their fight against Deirdre. In these books you will get to meet Warriors who will have their own stories. There is a larger story arc through the series, however, and with each book, you learn a little bit more.
Q. How many books will there be in the series?
A. I have an idea of how many books will be in the series, but with every book I write, the number increases as I think up more ideas and more Warriors. So, the answer is, it changes. 🙂
Q. Where can I find more information about the series?
A. Click on the links in the sidebar on the right and be sure to check the individual book pages for excerpts and information on the Warriors.
Q. Where can I buy the books?
A. The books are in mass market format, and you should be able to find them in any book store or online.